|Date Posted:||Jan 9, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 15, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||20000 - 40000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
Ajeer Higher Education is in need of hiring somebody well educated, experiences, committed and highly motivated to serve for the Afghan students through provision of quality education for them within Ajeer institute.
Duties & Responsibilities:
â€¢Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
â€¢Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
â€¢Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
â€¢Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as poetry, novel structure, and translation and adaptation.
â€¢Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
â€¢Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
â€¢Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
â€¢Maintain regularly scheduled office hours to advise and assist students.
â€¢Keep abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
â€¢Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
- Bachelor Degree â€“ Graduated From English Literature Faculty or Related Faculties and Masters is preferred
- Instructing Experience â€” at least three years experience of teaching English language to students
W- riting Skillsâ€” Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the students.
- Critical Thinking â€” Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening â€” Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking Skills â€” Talking Fluently in English to others to convey information effectively.
- Learning Strategies â€” Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Active Learning â€” Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Social Perceptiveness â€” Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Time Management â€” Managing ones owns time and the time of others.