|Date Posted:||Jun 13, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.:
About Aptech Afghanistan Institute of Education (AAIE):
Aptech is a global leader in IT and English Training. Aptech has strong presence in more than 40 countries and has trained over 7 Million students in 1305 centers. Aptech Afghanistan Institute of Education is a franchisee of Aptech Limited, India. started operations in Afghanistan in 2013 and has been the leading training institute with a highly qualified team of employees. We believe in adorning students with modern techniques of training by professionally qualified teachers.
The potential candidates will be responsible to teach English Language classes of all levels - teach listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Requires travel to provinces:
1. Bachelor’s degree in English Literature or equivalent English Language major is required.
2. Attended teachers’ training programs
3. Excellent communication, supervisory and leadership skills.
4. Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
5. Excellent Speaking, Listening, Reading & Writing skills.
6. Planning and organizational skills.
7. Excellent time and classroom management, as well as problem solving skills.
8. Enduring patience and coordinating well amongst the colleagues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Awareness of classroom management.
2. Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
3. Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
4. Evaluating students’ class work and assignments.
5. Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
6. Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
7. Maintaining accurate record of the student attendance records and grades.
8. Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain
and improve professional competence.
9. Collaborating with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of
the teaching materials.
10. Designing and producing teaching materials, giving midterm and final exams on time.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor’s degree in English Literature or equivalent English Language major is required.