|Date Posted:||May 8, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 13, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
Teaching News, Speaking Atmosphere, Reading Comprehension, Grammar etc
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Teaching English Language in four to 6 six spheres to inspire the learners practically in reality;
2. Focusing English through: BBC News to improve the reading comprehension, increase vocabulary and improve the Listening Power with spelling expressions and formulae.
3. Establishment of a regular connection among students in groups for speaking Individual and Controversial topics etc.
4. Teaching Grammar in detail according to MELP syllabus and curriculum to build the structure of language for learners.
5. To improve writing and speaking powers, fluency in speaking with proper pronunciation and British accent.
1. University Degree (14th to 16th Grade). University degree and IELTS/TOEFL score will be a plus point.
2. Knowledge of spoken as well as written and reading English language is compulsory. Language certificate will be required and oral examination will be taken for fluency of language.
3. Knowledge about or familiarity with different between British and American English will be required.
4. Prior experience in English language teaching will be judged through Demo classes.