|Date Posted:||Oct 1, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 16, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
About Muslim English Language Institute:
MELI Established in 2004 to address Afghanistanâ Education & Job future challenges, the mission of MELP has grown to promote a dynamic and capable civil society as a means to solving Afghanistanâ€™s challenges from a grass roots level and by combining local know-how with global innovation. To prepare them taking part in Political, official, economic and social events and preparing proposals for NGOs and Construction companies etc and also to implement the approved projects after discussion with foreing clients in English as a Translator. MELP seeks to be self sustainable, striving to create and manage projects which generate own incomes and reduce dependence on donors. MELP believes in creativity as the engine of change for Afghanistan. MELP teaching environment aims to be dynamic and professional. Great attention and care is given to providing a quality, positive and professional teaching environment to all staff. The dignity of the staff is of utmost concern for the organization as is their professional development. To date, great attention and investment has been given to professional and organizational capacity building, made possible in large extent.
Teaching News, Speaking Atmosphere, Reading Comprehension, Grammar etc
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Teaching English Language in four to 6 six spheres to inspire the learners practically in reality;
2. Focusing English through: BBC News to improve the reading comprehension, increase vocabulary and improve the Listening Power with spelling expressions and formulae.
3. Establishment of a regular connection among students in groups for speaking Individual and Controversial topics etc.
4. Teaching Grammar in detail according to MELP syllabus and curriculum to build the structure of language for learners.
5. To improve writing and speaking powers, fluency in speaking with proper pronunciation and British accent.
1. University Degree (14th to 16th Grade). University degree and IELTS/TOEFL score will be a plus point.
2. Knowledge of spoken as well as written and reading English language is compulsory. Language certificate will be required and oral examination will be taken for fluency of language.
3. Knowledge about or familiarity with different between British and American English will be required.
4. Prior experience in English language teaching will be judged through Demo classes.