|Date Posted:||Jan 7, 2020|
|Closing Date:||May 7, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||5|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About VEER Consultancy:
VEER is the leading consulting firm in Afghanistan and is registered with the Afghan Investment Support Agency (AISA). At VEER, we believe in providing quality services in a professional and cost effective manner to our valued customers. We constantly look for better ways to improve quality of our services to provide best customer experience to our partners and customers. Our vision is to be the most trusted and quality service provider in Afghanistan. We continuously seek to enhance our services in order to strengthening our customer experience. Above all, we are a customer oriented consulting firm and we thrive to facilitate a needs based service to our clients. We have experienced consultants who work closely with your organizations to help identify the issues and provide a better and simple way of linking your vision and strategy with operations and resources.
The English Teacher is primarily responsible to plan, design, organize and teach English classes to VEER students. Furthermore, he/she is responsible for curriculum design/customization considering the student’s needs and expectations. He/She assists the leadership and the academic team in designing and developing new English programs.
Requires travel to provinces:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good listening and innovation skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Prepare assignments for the students.
- Design and propose new English programs based on market needs.
- Evaluating a students' class work and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate students’ attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Present persuasive presentations to the targeted organization boosting English for Business program.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises;
- marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
- devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;
- preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
- Basic administration, such as keeping students’ registers and attendance records.
· Preparing periodic reports
· Conducting training for teachers.
· Any other tasks assigned by line supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
• Proficiency in English curriculum development/customization.
• At least 3 years of experience in academic English teaching.
• Minimum bachelor degree in English Lettuce function.
• Obtained excellent marks in TOEFL and/or IELTS exams.
Interested Afghans and international consultants with the required qualification and experience should send their applications along with cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 0202233284 – 0794293366
Add: 3rd Street of Taimani Project, Kabul – Afghanistan