|Date Posted:||Jul 22, 2017|
|Reference:||MoMP/ English Teacher (HR Directorate)|
|Closing Date:||Aug 1, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Provision of Effective English Language Course
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. Teach different levels of classes. Classes or levels should be made based on holistic assessment of the employees.
3. Development of the lessons, curriculum and schedule for English language classes
4. Preparation and update of the course materials. Moreover, provision of the other necessary material for Language classes
5. Listening, reading, speaking and writing skills development of the employees
6. Consistent communication with the directorates and evaluate priorities for the particular directorate needs.
7. Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility for the arrangement of the classes
8. Ability to work on individual and team
9. Evaluate each student weekly and monthly basis and submission of the reports to the responsible directorates
10. Maintain accurate and complete records
11. Translate documents requested by the respective directorate or supervisor
12. Coordination with the supervisor for the improvement of the employees
13. Perform the duties under the Human resource director and take account any other task assigned by the supervisor.
At least Bachelor in English literature and any other related fields.
At least 5 years of Experience in related field
Knowledge of the national languages.
Skills in Computer software (Microsoft Office).
Demonstrate strong capabilities of working with government organizations.
Strong command of spoken and written English as well as knowledge of the main local languages of Afghanistan;
Strong familiarity and understanding of Microsoft Office Packages;
Ability to work with the team