|Date Posted:||Dec 18, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 18, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||7 - 8 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
The role serves to focus on product management of Enterprise business and services. Candidate will need to develop & execute marketing strategy aimed at achieving the strategic and financial objective of the business and preparing the roadmap for future business in partnership with the enterprise account management.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Strong and proven integrity, time management; work prioritization skills,
- Ability to multi-task. Work under pressure and handle numerous tasks simultaneously in timely manner.
- Understanding of AWCC procedures, rules and regulations an asset. Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Trustworthy, Independent, & Driven.
- Young Energetic, Creative & Innovative.
- Hard work, discipline, and team work
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing & delivering the innovation, roadmap, and daily marketing & product operational excellence of Enterprise Business.
- Partnering with Enterprise Account Management to drive the demand and lead generation.
- Achieving Enterprise Business Target
- Manage P&L; develop roadmap, and marketing operations of Enterprise Business.
- Engages regularly with Account manager and Delivery teams to understand current and future needs of customer in different segments and regions.
- Building business case, modelling, definitions, proposal, and approval paper for new solutions.
- Excel & executes new product development, UAT, and service launches.
- Developing and implementing a go-to-market plan working with related department to execute.
- Develop product-marketing deck for commercial pitch.
- Lease with sales, technology, and customer services on managing the products performance, life cycles, and improvement.
- Performing projection and monitoring of product revenue, cost, and P&L.
- Conducting product briefing & Training for internal stakeholder and Customer
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- BA/BS in Telecom Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Management from Top Tier University. MBA Preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in Enterprise product management, business analysis, and product innovation at Telecom & ICT Company.
- Demonstrated clear logical thinking and ability to think strategically & tactically, and to align both perspective.
- Subject expert matters on unified communications, IP Business, Broadband, M2M, Data Business, Enterprise Application, and Enterprise VAS.
- Excellent project management, organizational skills, proven ability to deep dive the analysis, priorities the multiple loads, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work extra hours under multiple projects deadline in progressive and dynamics environment.
- Superior & proactive communicator, including verbal, written, and presentation.
- A proven team player & contributor.
- Proficient on PowerPoint and Excel.