|Date Posted:||May 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Main Purpose of the Job:
ERP Engineer will conduct daily support for ERP system which it will include trouble shooting, application patches implementation, follow up new user requirement, provide system technical leadership or guidance and involved in any project related to ERP system.
The job also must to ensure the reliability and security for the system by having backup and recovery system procedure in place and applying system security for both application and database.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage, overseeing and support overall operation for all ERP systems.
2. Provides technical leadership and / or business related subject matter expertise (SME).
3. Identify ERP user requirements, analyze current issues and determine appropriate course of action.
4. Ensures systems implementations occur in accordance with established change management procedures.
5. Communicate periodic status reports for current ERP project and / or current issues.
6. Manage and conduct ERP training for users when necessary.
7. Support integration between ERP system with other business application system, such as billing system, data warehousing and other system by providing technical assistance and guidance for the implementation.
8. Gathering user requirements periodically and adjust current ERP functionalities to have better business process.
9. Manage system update, system upgrade and user requests effectively and minimizes the risk of system changes by having detail assessment and implementation plan.
10. Solve and manage ERP problem within agreed SLA.
11. Perform any other official duties assigned by the superior(s).
12. Monitoring the system performance.
13. Updating the new release to Test and Live servers.
14. Installing and configuring the ERP client system for the users.
15. Daily backup monitoring.
Bachelar Degree Holders only.