|Date Posted:||Apr 26, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 1, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The ESC Assistant/peon will work under the supervision of ESC Manager and under the overall responsibility of the Program executive Director.
The Assignment will be for the period of 12 months and will involve the following tasks:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Thoroughly cleaning the office including all floors, furniture, windows, bathrooms, electrical appliances, corridors and kitchen
2. Assists in preparation of table setting, flower arranging etc. for official functions.
3. Wash and iron clothes.
4. Preparing freshly cooked food for staff and visitors.
5. Shopping for food and other consumables for the office,
6. Providing boiled water as required.
7. Vary the range of dishes ensuring an adequate range of foods for meals.
8. Ensuring the kitchen including its storage areas are clean, together with all eating and storage utensils.
9. Any other related task assigned by the supervisor.
a) Knowledge of equipment under care
b) At least one year experience with a private sector, government agency or any national or international NGO as peon, cleaner or any other relevant position;
c) Effective communication and interpersonal skills and fluency in one of the national languages with good reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
d) Dynamic, flexible, adaptable;
e) Ready to work on shift
f) Sense of responsibility and care