|Date Posted:||Jan 27, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 9, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Preparing of technical and price proposals for but not limited to (US Army Corps of Engineering, USAID, IRD, PRTs)
2.Preparing of the cost estimation and breakdown cost for new coming projects.
3.Preparing the realistic work schedule for new coming projects.
4.Attend the site visits for new coming projects all over the Afghanistan.
5.Doing quantity estimation of new coming projects.
1. B.Sc. in civil engineering or higher.
2. At least three to five years of experience in proposal writing both technical proposal and price proposal.
3. Good computer skill including but not limited to (Ms Office Package, Ms Project, Primavera)
4. Excellent spoken and written English is most.
5. Have good ability of communication with local peoples