|Date Posted:||Oct 31, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 14, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||NTA, Grade BAF|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
About Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission :
The Independent Administrative Reforms and Civil Service Commission
The Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission was established under the Bonn Agreement, Article 50 of the Constitution, and in accordance with Decree No. 257 dated 23-3-1381 of the Provisional Administration of Afghanistan, to lead the administrative reform, policy plans and oversee their implementation.
The Tackling Afghanistan Government’s HRM and Institutional Reform (TAGHIR)
TAGHIR directly responds to the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Framework (ANPDF) – including its development priority on “Building a responsive and effective public administration system”. The overall objective of TAGHIR is to strengthen the capacity of selected line ministries and agencies through merit-based recruitment of key positions, improved personnel management, and better HR planning.
TAGHIR is being co-financed by the Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) and the International Development Association (IDA) of the World Bank Group. The Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission (IARCSC) will implement the project on behalf of the GoIRA.
· Lead the process of developing a competency framework for the civil service examinations in Public Health
· Conduct research and produce exam content for Public Health positions based on the above stated framework in order to enhance the effectiveness and transparency of the civil service examination.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Main duties and responsibilities;
1. Active participate in research to identify the current labor market situations in other to improve the status quo
2. Create and develop competency framework of the civil service examination for professional corps in Public Health sector
3. Active role in the process of reviewing competency framework of the specialized corps in Public Health
4. Conduct research and advise on information resources related to specialized agricultural competencies
5. Discussion and dialogue with expert and participate in the promotion of methods to improve the quality of the exam content
6. Providing technical and professional advice about the design and content of the examination to content developing specialists of ECRDC
7. Explore, analyze descriptions of the vacant engineering positions and construct exam content relevant to the job description
8. Designing and formulating exam content based on the framework of specialized Public Health competencies in order to identify the capabilities of potential candidates in public administration.
9. Active role and participation in the process of exam content development - that is Produce, review and finalization of the content
10. Establish a framework of specialized Public Health competencies relevant to the nature of the jobs announced in this field.
11. Support and solve technical problem during the examination when necessary
12. Monitor the protection and confidentiality of content of the civil service exams
Executive and Administrative Responsibilities;
13. Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual planning tasks relevant to general plans and objectives of the administration
14. When required provision of quarterly and annual report on activities and achievements of the relevant department to the leadership.
15. Performing other duties in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the Office
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Qualification and Experience;
1. Having a Master’s Degree with (5) years of relevant experience in the field of Public Health or any other related field;
2. Bachelor degree in the above-mentioned field with at least 7 years relevant working experience; priority will be given to higher degree in relevant field
3. Command over official languages (Pashto or Dari) and English language
4. Computer skills relevant to the job requirements
5. S/He should have good knowledge in organization development and human resources development
How to Apply: Interested qualified applicant are requested to send their application along curriculum vitae to the following email addresses no later than the closing date indicated above.
Note: It is imperative to write the position title at the subject line of your emails and your applications must be enclosed with attested educational documents as well as certified working certificates/contracts to be considered for the post in view.