|Date Posted:||Jul 1, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 6, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assisting the Country Director 50%
1. Assist country director with day to day clerical jobs.
2. Organize and file all papers and office documents related to country director office.
3. Manage meeting schedules and appointments for the country director.
4. Facilitate sharing of information from the country director to the regional managers and FA head of departments.
5. Assist in making flight reservation, passport and visa requests for the country director in close contact with Administration department and travel agents and prepare all travel documents and follow up.
6. Be responsible for the registration of all correspondences in coming and outgoing related to the management.
7. Carry out translation for the directors from national languages into English and vise versa.
8. Typing letters or scripts as and when required by country director.
9. Assist country director in printing, photocopying, scanning, faxing and other administration duties.
HQ Coordination 20%
1. Receive and look after all visitors to the Headquarters in a friendly manner.
2. Coordinate and manage country directorsâ€™ external and internal meetings with FINCA staff and visitors/donors in a timely manner.
3. Assist in the co-ordination of travel arrangements with logistics for the country director.
Record Keeping 20%
1. Assist in creating and maintaining a proper filling system for the management.
2. Keep all FINCA manuals updated by reflecting reviews and changes to the policies and procedures.
3. Maintain/prepare parcel and logging and keep records of in/out letters.
4. Be responsible for taking minutes of meetings and distributing minutes to all relevant staff members.
Administrative Functions 10%
1. Provide day to day personal administrative support to the country director.
2. Communicate and follow up all administrative issues related to the HQ with administration department.
3. Ensure visitors to the HQ are well received and entertained.
Executive Assistant performs other tasks not listed in this Job Description but is reasonably associated to the position. The Executive Assistant must show initiative and complete all tasks by his/her supervisor promptly and to the standard expected. The Headquarters Coordinator can draw on the support and advice of her supervisor and colleagues but is nonetheless ultimately responsible for completing the above tasks without being asked. The Executive Assistant must be able to work independently when asked and take initiative to solve problems without being asked. The Executive Assistant must do his/her job without being reminded of routine tasks or requests made by his/her supervisor.
1. University Graduate or equivalent.
2. At least two years of administrative and clerical work experiences with international NGOs.
3. Good command of English, Dari and Pashto languages.
4. Excellent communication skills, teamwork, self- motivated and a commitment to transparency.
5. Able to work under pressure.
6. Excellent knowledge and skill of computer operating (Ms-office).
7. Be flexible, honest and trustworthy.