|Date Posted:||Apr 25, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 9, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Transcorp Lines:
INVESTONE CORPS INC. is leading Investment and Business Management Company started to plan and invest at many sectors inside Afghanistan via its partners, aiming to create and apply new business ideas and change existing traditional business to modern and standard business in home country. We already have three international active offices for connections and contracts with experts in Dubai, Istanbul and Virginia USA.
The executive assistant works with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Transcorp Lines Company to provide secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. He/she in addition will work on a variety of tasks related to CEO’s working life and communications including managing the day to day operations of the office, organizing and maintaining file and records, planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1- Acts as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external parties.
2- Arrangesand maintains CEO’s meetings and appointments by planning, scheduling and reminding meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travels.
3- Takes and records minutes of meeting discussions and accurately enter data, transcribe and distribute.
4- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting order for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
5- Produces reports, presentations and briefs
6- Develops and carry out efficient documentation and information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, copying, transmitting and securing information, text, data and graphics.
7- Conserves CEO’s time by reading, researching and routing correspondence.
8- Drafts letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information and initiating telecommunications.
9- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telecommunication; answering or directing inquiries.
10- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
11- Prepares the weekly, monthly and yearly progress reports of the Executive office.
12- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs and maintaining equipment inventories.
13- Handles requests and queries appropriately.
14- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
15- Co-ordinates project-based works.
1- University degree in relevant fields
2- At least 3 years of experience in executive/administration supportive fields.
3- Fluency in English language
4- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package.
5- Comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
6- Planning and time management skills
7- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily tasks
8- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Fluency in English language;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to communicate seamlessly with others from all levels, backgrounds, and cultures;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management, planning and prioritization skills;
- Talented in networking;
- Able to collect and analyze data and to work with numbers and figures;
- Ability to relate seemingly quite different pieces of information and to explore possibly useful linkages between them;
- Flexible, honest, eager, very energetic and extremely positive individual with a genuine passion for achieving goals for self and the team;
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive behavior, regardless of the situation;
- Ability to quickly meet deadlines on multi-tasks and ability to work both collaboratively and independently;
- Ability to learn lessons from the past with an open mind, without being hooked on “this is how I have always done it”;
- Ability to express him/herself clearly, relevantly and factually, without being defensive or aggressive, while still being appropriately assertive;
- Ability to withstand reasonable challenges from colleagues (and even sustained disagreement when necessary), without taking it personally.