|Date Posted:||May 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 12, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd:
Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd is a leading Internet Services Provider (ISP) & Information Communication Technology (ICT) company covering the country.
Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd established with the aim of entrepreneurship and innovation in the area of Technologies Internet Services Provider (ISP) & Information Communication Technology (ICT).
Finance & Admin Officer is responsible for overall management of the department.
Requires travel to provinces:
1. Full knowledge of QuickBooks and practical experience is needed.
2. Computer Skills (Computer Knowledge)
3. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
4. Strong Communications skills.
5. Able to communicate in Dari, Pashto & English.
6. Able to work long hours when needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for and plans, organizes and manages the finance and administration process for the company.
2. Clearance of (BRT, Withholding, Salary, Rent and Annual Income Tax Return).
3. Perform bank reconciliations weekly, monthly and yearly.
4. Prepare Payment, Receipt, Adjusting, Transfer & Withdrawal vouchers, obtain necessary verification, check, control and approvals and enter the vouchers in QuickBooks as per finance manual & IFRS Standards.
5. Prepare monthly payroll.
6. Maintain good and reliable filling system of Finance & Admin functions.
7. Issuance of Invoice for customers in quickbooks system and dispatch it on time.
8. Regular payments follow up via cash, cheque and bank.
9. Regular clearance and payments to vendors after obtain necessary verification, check, control and approvals
10. Preparation of customers contract and amendment.
11. Maintain and supervise the proper cash book and bank book.
12. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to management as per agreed formats.
13. Budgeting and budget controls.
Ensures that the finance process is in adherence to company and client requirements, company policies and procedures and company Regulations to ensure successful accomplishment of the requirements.
14. Plan and organize and liaise company need and purchases in close coordination & collaboration with Relative Supervisors.
15. Organize and manage office supplies, kitchen supplies for the company.
16. Ensuring that company expenditures are adequately tracked according to the agreed budget in close coordination with Relevant Supervisors.
17. Facilitate timely, accurate month-end closing, cash requests and cash reconciliations.
18. Receiving complete documents, invoices, bills, etc.… insuring the proper name, date, stamp and supportive documents.
19. Prepare weekly, monthly plan and monthly financial progress report to the Relevant Supervisors.
20. Forecast costs and revenues.
21. Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
22. Preparing in a timely manner accurate financial reports as required by the Relevant supervisors.
23. Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
24. Perform any other Finance related tasks assigned by supervisor.
25. Maintain and manage fixed assets, stationery and inventory registers for company.
26. Arrange field visits by purchasing air ticket, hotel accommodation and transportation for staff.
27. Support and supervise guards, cook/cleaner and drivers to make sure the assigned tasks has been accomplished on time.
28. Supervise in Maintaining of Attendance, registers, log books and etc.
29. Perform any other Admin related tasks assigned by the supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. At Least Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economics (Specialization in Finance and accounting) will be given the priority
2. At least over 2-3 Years progressive practical experience in the field relevant field.