|Date Posted:||Oct 17, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Oct 23, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Food Industry|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan Holding Group:
Afghanistan Holding Group (AHG) has been providing an outstanding and satisfactory turn-key business services to over 220 international companies in Afghanistan since 2009. AHG employs over 200 full-time and highly qualified Afghans to produce tailor-made professional services to its clients across the country.
F45 Cafe is looking to hire a new chef who will be responsible for preparing awesome dishes for our clients. Duties will include prepping meals by weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, cooking meals, checking ingredients for freshness, and arranging and garnishing the dishes. The person will also be in charge of ensuring that the kitchen and equipment are properly cleaned and maintained.
To be successful in this job, the person will need a thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation. Culinary school education is preferred, and prior experience in a related position is an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare awesome meals for our customers.
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Steam, grill, boil, bake or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
- Check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Arrange and garnish dishes.
- Work well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensure that kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
- Help lead and inspire our kitchen staff
- Wow our guests with amazing dishes.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Culinary school 2-4-year degree or foreign equivalency preferred.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
To apply for this position please click here https://support.moore.af/jobs/detail/f45-cafe-chef-792 and follow the instructions accordingly.
If you faced any problems opening the link, please copy/paste https://support.moore.af/jobs/detail/f45-cafe-chef-792 in your browser and apply through AHG application system.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. AHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.