|Date Posted:||Apr 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 11, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
To coordinate with Facilities Manager for smooth operations of Offices of the Company in areas of cleaning, security, food and general maintenance
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Making the Purchase Request for Facility Department.
2. Follow up the Given Work to Contractors in The specific province for the flagship, offices and MSC.
3. Controlling the Power, Plumbing and foods issues for all the area written in row number
4. Making the daily Record of Purchase request from facility department.
5. Preparing the monthly Report to Facility Manager.
High School Graduation
Minimum 3 Years Experience in relevant field
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Able to work in tough environment
â€¢ Ability to actively seek to improve services, offer new and different options to meet client needs
â€¢ Minimum tow (2) years of progressively responsible experience relevant to the function.
â€¢ Language requirements: English, Dari and Pashto
â€¢ Good interpersonal skills and the ability to listen and work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
â€¢ Computer knowledge requirements is Must
â€¢ Abilities and personal traits: the candidate must possess to better do this job such as ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, tact, negotiation skills, organizational skills etc.