|Date Posted:||Sep 11, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 26, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
ZNCC is established decades before, supports and successfully completed numerous construction, electrical, and transportation projects for the US and Afghan Governments. ZNCC has experience of implementing multi-millions energy and construction complex projects. Since our inception, we have developed a trusted and reliable firm by building solid relationships with our clients, employees, suppliers and contractors.
Responsible for the management of overall support-services or facility activities such as security, accommodation, office cleaning and moves, maintenance, fuel and transport, site projects expenses, local procurement and other related activities: visa processing, contracts drafting and negotiation, travel management, and public relations to ensure they meet the needs of ZNCC company and its employees. Also, the incumbent assures the effective functioning of facilities to provide an efficient and safe working environment for the employees of the company.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Good working relationships skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely.
- Significant and professional customers and client relationship management
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to make quick decisions and juggle multiple tasks.
- Reporting ability, financial management and budgeting.
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review the company facilities management manual and recommend necessary changes to ensure the company has an effective and efficient facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements.
- Develop and maintain inventory system for the company and record all tools and equipment which are properties of ZNCC and are directly in touch in construction related activities, ranging from a small tool up to big machinery.
- Responsible for managing any refurbishments, renovations, and office moves to make sure they all run smoothly and according to the plan.
- Responsible for general upkeep and maintenance of buildings to ensure that they meet health and safety standards.
- Manage the cleaning, waste disposal, catering, security, and reception while managing the budgets and keeping records of all payments.
- Oversee and provide contracts for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on.
- generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Compile and document the monthly site/construction expenses which are prepared by site admin/finance officers and providing it them to top management for final review and approval.
- Assist IT moves PCs and phones when employees change locations, and assists with setting up video conferences as needed.
- Manage and provide passports and visas to the company staff upon request, and providing and updating licenses of the company.
- Provide work permit to expat-foreign employees of ZNCC.
- Travel to site locations on the time of mobilization and demobilization.
- Ensure that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained.
- supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
- Allocating and managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensure that facilities meet ISO and other international Standards
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections and assist the ISO and other audit organizations while auditing the company.
- Coordinate intra-office moves and allocate space for newly joined staff.
- Work extra hours & under tight deadlines when there is any emergency to be dealt with urgently.
- Any other job related that shall be assigned by the competent authority.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management or related qualification such as business management and administration.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience as Facility Manager.
- Basic knowledge in construction and engineering works is desirable.