|Date Posted:||Jul 14, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 28, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Selina Food Production Company:
Selina Food Production and Mining Extraction company is a newly established Co in Afghanistan, our investment on salt extraction/processing & tomato paste production plant is under progress in Marzari Sharif which will be finished in next 3 months and our first two products (Refined Salt and Tomato paste) will be out to Afghanistan's market.
Selina Food production company was established under an investment group of companies in Afghanistan in 2018, we have successfully invested in mining, construction, Agriculture, General trading and food production, OUR PORTFOLIO IS GROWING YEAR BY YEAR
Selina Food production company is looking for a quailed and experience factory manager for our salt and tomato paste factory in Marzari Sharif.
The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
The Plant Manager must have experience of working in Afghanistan and must be willing to be placed in MAZARI SHARIF. The Factory Manager must have experience of working in the Food industry, be aware of policies and regulations in the food industry and is be able to make sure the plant maintains its steady operations and quality of production.
Selina is looking for a Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations
2. Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
3. Responsibility for production output, product quality and on-time shipping and delivery
4. Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
5. Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
6. Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions in the salt processing facility
7. Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff and make sure all staff are well managed and maintained so that the quality of services and production is not compromised.
8. Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
9. Commit to factory safety procedures
10. Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective performance of the factory and assets
11. Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer technical and non-skilled labor
12. Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
1. Proven work experience as a plant manager in Afghanistan and other places in food industry
2. Proven managerial experience
3. Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
4. Familiarity with food industry, Hygiene, standard equipment and technical expertise
5. Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
6. Computer literacy
7. Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
8. Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
9. Bachelors degree in Business Management or related field
10. English language skills are preferred
Contract Duration: one year, extendable
Position announcement: 14-June-20120
Closing Date: 28-July-2020
Salary: As per company’s pay policy
Benefits: Mobile Data package, lunch, regular bonus