|Date Posted:||Nov 6, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Accounting/Finance|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About UA Telecom:
About Us: UA Telecom is a fast-growing ISP, operating in Afghanistan since 2009, providing fast & reliable Internet services all over Afghanistan through Wireless, Fiber Optic, Microwave and VSAT platforms. For more info please visit our website www.uatelecom.af
The overall function of an accounts receivable clerk is to process and manage payments received and to provide related accounting support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Protects organization's value by keeping the information confidential.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or personally or visiting to collect the payments.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments from customers.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Prepares reports and correspondence relative to collections, the status of accounts, and payment records to the line supervisor.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Follow up for Feedback of Customers.
- Keep an updated filling system of customers with their statements.
- Recording cash and bank receipts slip and keep them attached to the related files
- Follow up with customers for BRT documents and collecting them.
- Bank transfers, bank statements, and check converts to cash.
- Recording and tracking in QuickBooks.
- Other collection related tasks.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor degree in BA or Economics
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in QuickBooks.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Business Communication skills.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in the finance field.
- Excellent communication skills in Dari, Pashto, and English languages.