|Date Posted:||Jul 14, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About EQUALITY for peace and Democracy:
EQUALITY for Peace and Democracy (EPD) is a professional, non-governmental, non political and non profitable organization established to contribute in development of the country towards equal rights and access for all. EPD is aiming at massive mobilization of women and youth as change agents for peace and democracy, to contribute in overcoming the instability challenges Afghanistan is facing. EPD is establishing platforms in different levels of the society for women and youth to get together and work for a positive change and no violence.
Designing and marketing for the boutique.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- to search and prepare new modern designs of clothes used in Afghanistan
- Shopping for the showroom / boutique
- Promoting the boutique and its products through different means
- Organizing the boutique
- Getting online orders and making sure they are prepared and delivered on time
- Ensure fine quality of products by continuous quality controlling
- Maintain a contact list of VIP customers
- Arrange exhibitions to promote the boutique and its products
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
two years of experience in the related field.