|Date Posted:||Apr 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 28, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The female doctors needed to provide health care services for female patients. The position is open in Tarkhuck
Tukzar, Adring and Syad health facilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To provide curative and gynecological examination by providing proper treatment in IPD and OPD wards
2. To provide care to STD/PIDs and provide health education awareness on STD/HIV for its transmission and prevention
3. To handle emergency medical cases
4. To comply with BPHS diagnostic and treatment protocols
5. To report immediately suspected epidemic disease to Hospital Director or/and PHC supervisor
6. To work effectively as a team member
7. To provide support and on job training to midwife and female nurse as needed
8. To provide care for the assisted deliveries in the health facility
9. To maintain a good level of hygiene in working place
10. To attend monthly Female Health Committee meetings
11. To participate in Project training programs as requested
12. To perform night duty in health facility as needed
13. Provide consultation, examination and treatment of patients at the OPD and IPD
14. Familiarity with and usage of drugs doses in accordance to BPHS.
15. To take over the responsibilities of nurse or midwife at their absence
16. Compile and report daily and monthly OPD and IPD report to the health facility in charge
17. Responsible for Monitoring and supervision of any disease outbreak in the community
18. Follow established departmental policies, procedures and objectives; continuous quality improvement initiative; safety, environmental, and infection prevention standards.
19. To perform any other related tasks in the favor of the health facility requested Health facility in-charge.
1. MD attested documents from recognized university.
2. Three years working experience in similar position at a recognized hospital.
3. Good communication skills and team work capacity.
4. Self motivated and be punctual.
5. A willingness to learn new skills and good team work spirit
6. Fluency in location languages
7. Ability of English speaking is an advantage