|Date Posted:||Jul 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 16, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||8|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Afghanistan Center for Training and Development - ACTD:
Afghanistan Center for Training and Development â€œACTDâ€ is a registered non for profit, non-political and non-governmental independent organization working for development and transformation of civil society in Afghanistan. ACTD was established in March 2007 by a group of Afghan professionals to offer research, training and consultancy services in order to develop practically applicable knowledge. ACTD is currently operating in 19 provinces of the country providing services in the fields of community and civil society development, training/capacity building, research, and health service delivery.
The female doctors are needed to provide health care services for female patients at Sozmaqala CHC, Tarkhuck DH, Gosfandi CHC, Kata Qala CHC, Adring CHC, Sayedabad CHC and Syad CHC
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide direct patient care.
2. Ability to diagnosis and manage the gynecological and obstetric problems
3. Provide curative services to female patients in accordance to BPHS standards
4. Support the provision of primary health care within the community
5. To conduct individual and group health education sessions
6. To report immediately suspected epidemic disease to clinic In-Charge
7. To take over the responsibilities of midwife at her absence
8. To respect environmental safety, infection prevention and hygiene
9. To share knowledge, skill and expertise with medical staff concerning their job requirements
10. Responsible for preparation of monthly HMIS report for her section.
11. To perform any other related tasks requested by clinic In-Charge for the favor of clinic
12. performances and service delivery
1. Medical doctor
2. Medical certificate for a governmental institution
3. Two years experience as medical doctor at BHC or CHC
4. Good team work spirit.