|Date Posted:||Sep 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Rauf Aziz Construction Company - RACC:
RACC was established in 2001 with the aim of re-building a new Afghanistan public establishment & institutions which provides a comfortable & secure home for the afghans. Our vast project includes re-building school, public work & highways, water & electricity supply in the rural areas & we specialize in building military camps & barriers.
Our projects managers are fully experienced in all the technical and legal aspects of the business but are able to use a large measure of individual judgment when planning, organizing and implementing project. Like everyone on our team, they love their work and really relish a challenge. in complex and fast-moving areas like retail, speed accuracy and quality are of the essence.
We can work on multiple projects at the same time, either on a design & build a conventional basis by genuine team-work- our staff members are directly employed and a crucial part of every project we are involved in. Our skilled workers, experienced design and site engineers who have worked on some of the largest construction projects in Afghanistan. We are user-friendly with a proactive response to our client’s needs. We help them secure new work and repeat-order business, as this obviously benefits everyone in the long term.
We are looking for a teacher who has strong interest in teaching English ,
- Language Skills - Fluent oral, written, and comprehensive skills in English and should have full command on Dari & Pashto would be an asset.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The teacher must be able:
- Always update his/her knowledge, teaching skills and competences.
- Designing and producing supplementary teaching materials according to students’ level and need.
- Must apply the standard teaching and learning materials and books developed, the teaching framework, the teaching outline and the hourly-based lessons plans in her classes.
- Evaluating students' class work and assignments and providing constructive oral and written feedback
- Carefully prepare and evaluate her teaching lessons and classes
- To prepare students for the Verbal and Analytical writing, reading, listening and speaking sections.
- To teach English classes in an expected way of fully comprehensible in which the students can be engaged effectively.
- Prepare assignments for the students.
- Teaching is learner centered; use active teaching methodologies, in order to support the learning competences of students.
- Recognize students learning problems and support them during the lessons.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the students in her classes.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Ability to translate the Texts from English to Dari or Pashto.
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Education: A minimum of two years degree in English Language from a recognized university/ Institute (BA (Hons) will be preferred).
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in training and teaching English Language.