|Date Posted:||Mar 8, 2010|
|Reference:||2010-03/FLO/B 5300/ 0028|
|Closing Date:||Mar 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The incumbent of the position is responsible for processing the Loans; monitoring the Loan Portfolio; and developing the FMFB-A Loan Clientele.
Duties & Responsibilities:
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1. Prospects new clients and assists them for loan application.
2. Conducts loan appraisal and collects detailed information (personal, business, and guaranties) and opens new loan account.
3. Presents the loan requests at the Branch Credit Committee.
4. In collaboration with the Loan Contract Officer, prepares the loan contracts and activates the loans ensures disbursement of loan in kind.
5. Monitors the loan and follows up of the timely repayment.
6. Maintains contact with clientele and Participates in the Branch Loan Committee meetings.
7. Ensure full compliance with all in place FMFB policies and procedures; and with audit recommendations.
8. Any other identical task as assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
At least High school graduate.
Prior experience in the trade preferred is a Valuable asset.
Reasonable command of spoken and written English, computing skills and Demonstrated negotiating and communication skills.
A) Good understanding of business process;
B) Ability to communicate and to maintain good relation with the clientele;
C) Good presentation skills and excellent courteous attitude; social concern;
D) Ability to work in confidentiality; ability to work in the field,
E) At least 30 years of age;
F) And a good and sufficient understanding of the people of the target community.