|Date Posted:||Dec 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
Belaw is operating in the fashion and clothing industry since 2015. We are number one clothing brand in Afghanistan who design, produce and sale the top and unique outfits both for our respected country men and women.
Belaw needs a female sales person for it's shop in Park Mall who should be very energetic, stylish and smart. You should always meet the customers with a smile on your face and provide the best experience to the customer ever.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Retail Sales Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers’questions.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Manages financial transactions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- Alerts management of potential security issues.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- High school diploma or GED
- 0-1 years of retail experience desired
- Excellent customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Selling to customer needs
- Product knowledge
- People skills
- Energy level
- General math skills
- Verbal communication
- Job knowledge