|Date Posted:||Feb 23, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Mar 10, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
Our client is looking for a Female Interpreter/Translator for a period of 20 days. The client is sending a group of 25 women to India for a gender and advocacy training for which they need a female translator who has the following qualifications. The travel date is 30th March 2011.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The incumbent should have the knowledge of Gender concept.
- Facilitate and translation orally to a medium audience.
- The incumbent may be required to assist tranlating documents.
- Any other task as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Graduate.
- At least 2 years experience in Translation.
- Good communication skills in English and Dari.
- Good Computer Skill.
- Confident and Diplomatic
- Flexible in Traveling Aboard.