|Date Posted:||Jun 30, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 14, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||858 - 859 USD monthlyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
We are a non-political, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian and developmental organization working to improve the lives of the Afghan people since 1984. We address the acute needs of the most vulnerable and support early recovery and sustainable development for all Afghans. We align our work to the specific needs and priorities of the Afghan communities.
To deliver quality field services in support of Regional Manager, Monitoring and supervision of projects on regular basis to make sure the implementation is in accordance with established planning schedule, and in compliance with,
Duties & Responsibilities:
- With coordination of Regional Manager prepare comprehensive action plan and follow the target achievement.
- Coordinate the region activities between the field offices and the regional office.
- Solve the problems, if any, of project staff with community and district authority.
- Check the quality of work of different project interventions;
- Make sure that relevant staff understand the objectives of DACAAR-Program strategy and all interventions and activities carried out accordingly;
- Correspond to Regional/Program Management upon need or request;
- Supervise and make sure that the activities in field office are running smoothly and there is close internal co-operation and coordination among field staff.
- Make sure that the output and target of the projects is achieved according to the approved proposal.
- Ensure that the relevant communities are functioning well and participating in all project activities;
- Ensure that enough vehicles and equipment to field offices are available.
- Maintain regular contact with all stake holders in district/regional level.
- Ensure that project implementation including cost control, staff attendance and use of supplies and equipment through field staff in the region;
- Ensure the quality of materials purchased in the region are according to the standards before supplying;
- Ensure processing of renting vehicles, equipment and house in the field are according to the procedure.
- Provide the General Coordination with security-related feedback and systematically report in writing any security incident involving the teams
- Ensure that accommodation facility to the field staff is provided according to the standard list of camp accommodation and medical boxes with necessary supply are available in each field office.
- Represent DACAAR on regional base towards partners and local authorities
Any other tasks given by the Regional Manager.
Education/ Qualification and Employment Benefits
Education: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture is required but, (Master degree is preferable).
At least (5) years of relevant experience in NRM related projects, both in management and implementation
Other qualifications’ an advantage:
Ability in team working, Management skills and ability to properly planning, Organizing and implementing
Languages: Oral and written fluency in(English, Dari, Pashto)
· Good training opportunities to enhance employees’ skills
· Eid bonus on both Eids (after the completion of three months service)
· 36 days of paid annual leave per year
· 10 days of paid sick leave per year
· 30 days of paid Hajj leave (after the completion of one year service)
· 90 days of paid maternity leave for female employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 5 days of paid paternity leave for male employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 15 days of public holidays per year
· Food allowance of AFN 3500/month
Job Location:Afghanistan, Nangarhar
Procedure for submission of applications:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a DACAAR Job Application Form along with introduction letter and CV online to firstname.lastname@example.org or a Hard copy to HR Department in DACAAR main office Kabul.
· Applications without DACAAR Job Application Form will not be considered.
· Application without Vacancy Number will not be considered.
· Applications submitted as .RAR file or the size exceeds 2MB, will not be accepted by the system
· Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted and called for the written test/ interview.
· The salary would be paid in AFN according to the actual exchange rate.
DACAAR is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the society. While all applicants will be strictly assessed on their individual merit, qualified women, people with disabilities and members of minority communities are especially encouraged to apply.
Kabul Office Address:
DACAAR, Main Office, Paikob-e-Naswar, Wazirabad, Kabul, Afghanistan
Postal address: Central P.O. Box 208, Kabul, Afghanistan
Phone: (+93) 0202230752/ (+93) 0202230753
Web site: www.dacaar.org