|Date Posted:||Jun 9, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||80000 - 160000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan SUPPORT-II Project:
We are presently recruiting for a female/male local consultant to assist with our Monitoring and Evaluation Department which is currently doing M and E of the LGCD program in Afghanistan in order
To identify components and/or functions of the program that shall need to continue and shall require USAID support. An analysis of future sustainability for such components and/or functions is also required.
The outcomes of the evaluation will be used in decision making for planning and designing new initiatives for USAIDâ€™s future support to Local Governance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To assist the team while developing evaluation questions guiding the assessment process;
2. To conduct and arrange interviews and meetings with focus groups, variety of stakeholders, governmental entities other NGOâ€™s;
3. Assist with translation and interpretation as required by the team;
4. Assist and perform administrative tasks as required by the team.
1. A bachelor degree in related issues or equivalent.
2. At least three years experience in development projects.
3. Very good English speaking, reading and writing; local languages.
4. Knowledge of Afghan education system.
5. Enough experience working with international organizations.