|Date Posted:||Jan 21, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Feb 25, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Salary Range:||NTA, Grade DAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||5 month(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
DAI is implementing the USAID funded Musharikat project across Afghanistan, working in all 34 provinces with the goal of increasing the equality and empowerment of women throughout the country. Musharikat will provide opportunities for women’s rights activists and groups to jointly identify and carry-out discreet advocacy and public awareness campaigns designed to influence local, provincial and national public policies banning harmful social practices, advance women’s welfare and opportunities by specifically building a constituency supportive of women’s rights.
The Field Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator will be responsible for the oversight of the field-level data collection, verification, analysis, and generating M&E reports. He/she will be working the project CSOs and activists in the region and provinces and to collect and consolidate information for overall reporting purposes. The Field M&E Coordinator is reporting directly to the Monitoring and Evaluation Director in Kabul.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Specific Objectives and Duties:
· Responsible for field data collection activities
· Implementing monthly monitoring plan based on the project activity calendar to monitor the implementation of the program activities throughout the targeted provinces.
· Contribute to the design of M&E instruments;
· Assist M&E team in conducting data quality assessments and verifications of the collected project data
· Monitoring progress of each indicator based on the grant M&E Plan and ensure indicators target achieved and required deliverables collected timely.
· Monitor grants activities implementations and ensure that the grants’ milestones achieved on-time, supportive documents collected and verified and reports received from grantee.
· Reviewing grants milestone documents and upload it to the DAI TAMIS system for the M&E Director review and approval.
· Work with project/technical field staff to ensure M&E procedures/ instruments are understood and are properly implemented;
· Maintain the Musharikat Online M&E database update with entry project training/event information into the system.
· Provide trainings for Project CSOs, and program team members on M&E and data collection.
· Maintain a proper M&E filing system both in hard and soft copy filing and timely update the M&E share folder; a drive on project server and ensure it is backed-up regularly.
· Ability to travel to provinces as needed
· Undertake any other duties as assigned by the M&E Director.
Bachelor plus 4 years of relevant work experience.
· Experience in monitoring & evaluation, report writing, research and surveys
· 4 years in field monitoring & evaluation or research activities with national and international organizations
· Previous experience with USAID funded projects and the civil society organizations
· Experience with gender or women empowerment related projects ,
The Field Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator will report to the Monitoring and Evaluation Director.