|Date Posted:||Sep 24, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Oct 3, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||5 month(s)|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
SUMMARY OF KEY FUNCTIONS
The overall scope of work for Field supervisor is supervise mobile team, OPD, and referral cases of suspected Covid-19 and activities of Covid-19 response in each team line with the project standard and work plan of project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reports to Provincial Manager
- Collaborates with health team of CARE and provincial health directorate
- Actively contributes to Project Team Meetings, to ensure that the project interventions are implemented in effective and efficient manner and the project goal and objectives are met.
KEY RESULT EXPECTED
· Support MHT-Covid-19 technical staff for improvement of skills and work progress.
· Provide expert opinion on technical and management issues as the need arises.
· Carry out those tasks, which are necessary for operational and skillful interventions.
· Supervise and provide on the job training on technical issues to all MHT staff
· Provide assistance in staff performance appraisal.
· Ability and willingness to travel to the areas where MHT are active on regular base.
· Participate in provincial level meetings and represent CARE office in these meeting
· Supervision and supply drugs supplies and drug usage in MHTs
· Provide monthly and quarterly project progress report to provincial focal point
· Identify and report immediately any problems which interfere in the delivery of services or in achieving the program objectives to office.
· Ensure planning, implementation, supervision/monitoring and coordination of health activities granted by UNOCHA under this project in Kabul and Balkh provinces.
· Monitor and supervise the progress of project activities in field level and provide useful feedback for the improvement.
COMPETENCE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MD from a recognized medical faculty by Ministry of Higher Education of Afghanistan
- Minimum 3 year’s NGO experience, in the capacity of Field supervisor
- Demonstrates a systematic and efficient approach to work.
- Works collaboratively with team members to achieve results.
- Should be a Team player.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good command of English and relevant local language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to organize & priorities workload independently, using initiative when appropriate.
- Attention to details.