|Date Posted:||Sep 23, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Sep 28, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||6 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non-profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its headquarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. It is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside since then; IRA continued assisting in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan, and Qurbani programs.
The field Supervisor should keep the link and integrate the project right holders with Project Management Staff in accordance to the project need and objective at the field and district level and to work with community influential in order to keep the link and integrate the GBV, CP and WASH activities in target communities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Liaising with the communities and project management teams to ensure that the project design is accurate before work commences.
· Ordering and scheduling the delivery of all equipment needed for the GBV, CP and WASH.
· Acting as the main point of communication between the communities and the project team.
· Managing the work schedules and time cards for all field staff.
· Providing leadership to on-site staff, sub-contractors, and other parties.
· Investigating and resolving right holders complaints.
· Responsible for on time daily, weekly, and monthly plan and progress report.
· Responsible for conducting meeting with relevant stakeholders.
· Ensuring that safety policies are strictly adhered to.
· Reviewing project progress to ensure that deadlines are met.
· Documentation of project related data.
- Perform any other tasks assigned or required
- Minimum University engineering degree in Civil and Irrigation Engineering.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience with international organization and NGO.
· Well experienced in project planning, management and have the Ability to plan, organize and carry out activities with limited supervision from supervisors.
· Ability to communicate and submit reports in both spoken and written.
· Good English writing and speaking skills
· Fluency in Pashto / Dari
· Good knowledge and skill of Computer office automation programs