|Date Posted:||Apr 5, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 14, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Jahan University:
This is Jahan University in Afghanistan
The Finance Manager is responsible for the overall financial operations and finance staff within the Jahan University
The Finance Manager will direct and implement all financial activities consistent with Jahan’s Finance Policy, objectives and strategies. The Manager implements policies and processes to ensure attainment of the Jahan’s strategic goals and provides management, direction and structure for all finance functions, especially financial recording and reporting – ensuring that these are conducted accurately, on time and as required.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing and preparing financial reports related to the finance function. Analyzes, reviews and implements process improvement. May lead a significant part of a project to enhance the internal and/or external financial reporting capabilities. Develop internal and/or external relationships to ensure maintenance and delivery of financial reports and information
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
3. Report to CFO regarding the finances of establishment.
4. Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
5. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
6. Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems
7. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
8. Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
9. Advise CFO about issues such as resource utilization and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
10. Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
11. Ensure that proper financial procedures and systems are operated and maintained.
12. Review of all support documents (receipts, invoices, and contracts) for payments.
13. Make sure that all cash advances are repaid in a prompt fashion.
14. Ensure proper filing of financial documentation.
15. Generally keep under review the financial and reporting systems.
16. To fallow up the customers’ payment procedure
17. Submission of the financial report on weekly and monthly bases
18. Preparing the sale invoices to the customers and company records.
19. Performance of supervisor’s relevant submitted tasks.
BBA - Finance
Great communication skills.
Great leadership skills
Capacity to work under pressure and meet the timelines