|Date Posted:||May 16, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jun 16, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||600 USD monthlyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 - 15 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Fast Pay Afghanistan:
FastPay is incorporated company in Afghanistan it’s designed an app that provides for its customer service in the form of offers accepting electronic payments by a variety of payment methods including credit card, bank-based payments such as direct debit etc. by installing the app on your smart phone, you will be able to pay and purchase airline ticket, mobile credit cards, international E-top up, Bill payment, DTH etc. services.
We are looking for a qualified finance officer to join our team. the ideal candidate should be an experienced professional with knowledge of Corporate accountant with the best practices. and should be able to interpret financial metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional skills.
Provinces to travel:
1. Corporate Finance.
2. Reporting Skills.
3. Basic Math.
4. Communication Skills.
5. Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Overseeing the flow of cash and financial tools.
2. Planning and directing financial activities and expenditures of the project level financial and technical teams.
3. Preparing reports as required by the project partners.
4. Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures.
5. Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
6. Forecasting future financial trends.
7. Reporting to management and providing advice how the organization and future financial decisions might be impacted.
8. Producing financial reports of related vedors, account payables, account receivables etc.
9. Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
10. Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
11. Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
12. Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
13. Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
14. Responsible for the updating & maintenance of financial records.
15. Preparing the financial reports (monthly basis, quarterly basis, yearly basis and final).
16. Making entries in the register for the invoices etc.
17. Keeping the record of the bills and sorting them in files & folders.
18. Responsible for the bank transactions (in/out).
19. Providing of monthly salaries to staff as well as a stipend to the beneficiaries.
20. Assist in controlling of staff attendance sheet.
21. Keeping a record of monthly exchange rates from the local market for the ongoing currencies that are in use during a project.
22. Assuring the security and safety of monthly Petty Cash at a safe and secure place.
23. Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
24. Updating internal systems with financial data.
25. Preparing and process the monthly, quarterly and annual government tax reports.
26. Participating in financial audits and rack bank deposits and payments.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
1. University degree BBA or MBA other relevant fields.
2. Minimum of 10 years’ experience in financial management and accounting.
3. Good knowledge of adult learning methods and different training techniques.
4. Ability to show initiative, manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
5. Proven skills in effective team work.
6. Fluency in written communication skills in Dari/Pashto and English.
7. Good computer skills, especially Word, Excel and QuickBooks.
8. Excellent oral and writing skills in Pashto, Dari and English language.
Academic documents are not needed with application, but can be requested if called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview.
The applicant age should not be lower 30 years.
Please indicate the Position Title in the subject of your email and send your CV to: email@example.com