|Date Posted:||May 9, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 19, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its specialized programs in education, health, youth development, ultra-poor, national solidarity and safety net, as well as capacity development in the country
The main responsibility of Finance Officer is to ensure the transparency of all type of payments with maintaining all financial statement and documents in line with the budget.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Knowledge on preparation of financial documents and reports
· Knowledge on standard accounting practices
· Knowledge on standard HR and Procurement Policies
· Communication skills: speaking, writing, and listening.
· Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
· Advanced English language ability.
· Analytical and problem-solving ability.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Computer skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel is mandatory)
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Reviewing of the bills and ensure timely payment.
· Ensuring transparency in all payments
· Logistic and Administrative support to project.
· Preparemonthly financial statements, cash flow statements bank reconciliation statements
· Allocate and transfer funds in time and accurate manner to the project
· Posting accounting data to the system
· Review monthly expenses vs. budget and analyze variances and monitor according to the budget
· Assisting supervisor to prepare the monthly accounts
Preparing and preserving files, registers and other important supporting documents and files.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
B. Com/M. Com, BBA/MBA