|Date Posted:||Jan 13, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Feb 13, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Finance & Administration Officer will provide support and guidance to the projects particularly the operations department with the task related to accounting, banking, budgeting, procurement and financial management to insure full compliance with rules and regulations of financial process, financial records and reports and audit follow up, and implementation of the effective internal control framework by support of Head Office, Admin/Finance Department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Coordinate office activities and operations
• Manage agendas and appointments for upper management
• Prepare administration, financial, procurement and HR documents
• Maintain office inventory records and manage the registration of all office equipment’s.
• Assists in the development and distribution of staff schedules
• Assisting the Finance Manager in all financial management tasks including preparation of budgets implementation of financial policies and procedures preparation and reconciliation of bank statements etc.
• Preparing Payrolls of Employees’ Salaries
• Developing Monthly Cash flow projection for each project
• Managing all book-keeping and accounting functions for the organization
• Preparing daily cash vouchers and maintaining records of all receipts and payments in hardcopy as well as softcopy record-keeping system
• Backing up of financial soft data on monthly basis in an external hard disk
• Tracking staff loans/advances records employee timesheets and preparing pay slips for the country office
• Preparing and submitting tax on salaries/rent BRT and End year tax return on timely bases to government and keeping records of all bank receipts/documents.
• Assisting Finance Manager / Main office in providing materials & documents during audit event.
• Following up with government reporting norms and government departments to ensure all financial records and paper-work is in sync national laws and governmental requirements.
• Preparing of Project Filing System
• Any other task assigned by the management
• Bachelor’s Degree in BBA/Accounting (MBA degree will be preferable)
• Multi language skills (good communication in English written and speaking)
• Good Knowledge of the Job and computer skills (especially very good in Microsoft office i.e. Excel word PowerPoint along with the presentation skills).
• At least 4-5 years’ work experience in the same field or similar fields.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The interested candidates should submit their resume along with a Cover letter by email to: email@example.com
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail. If you have not been contacted within 1 week after the closing date then please assume that your application has not been successful.