|Date Posted:||Nov 9, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 27, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About FGi Logistics Inc.:
FGi Logistics established in 2014 and is a privately owned company founded in Kabul, Afghanistan. The company has network in all major crossing points of Afghanistan where experienced professionals dedicate their time in delivering the best services to our clients. We specialize in logistical solutions to US - DOD and DoS projects and inbound cargo from Asia to Afghanistan and vice-versa. We also can take care of export needs and air freight shipments.
FGI Logistics Services is seeking a full-time Finance and Admin Officer to work primarily in the Finance Department. A successful candidate will have a rigorous attention to detail, enjoy working with others as well as independently, be willing to adjust to changing priorities.
The Finance & Admin Officer will be responsible for the performance of a variety of duties categorized by either financial or administrative support including posting the daily receipts, preparing deposits, entering, verifying and reconciling transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, purchase orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and bank statements. Administrative responsibilities include file management, correspondence drafting, funding program support, and ensuring supplies to the office are managed and maintained. Administrative duties also include developing and maintaining administrative systems and performing clerical duties, such as word processing, meeting minute taking, scanning and photocopying.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Record daily transactions
· Ensure all the required documents for payments are complete in compliance with the policies
· Ensure that all vouchers and receipts are accurately filed stamped & recorded in books/ system.
· In coordination with other departments, ensure all the expenses are under budget
· Provide a transparent and steady cash management system
· To keep petty cash and spending it with an approval from the Operations Manager
· Closely work with the Shipment and Procurement Departments
· Supervise the team to promote a healthy, clean, safe and well maintained working/living environment in main office and regional offices
· Monitor daily attendance and updating leave balance
· Ensure that all the procurements are carried out by the approved procedures
· Strict follow up on providing transparency, cost efficiency and cash management
· Develop and implement a proper inventory management system
· Provide monthly expenses and progress reporting system
· Review the admin team’s performance on day to day affairs
· Follow up with all monthly, quarterly or annual payments with clients
· Typing letters, reports, minutes of the meeting and other administrative documents
· Coordinates & follows-up on stationary items required by reporting line
· Supervise the support staff including drivers and guards
· To maintain and update fixed assets record
· Performs other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics, management or relevant field
· At least 2-3 years of professional experience
· Effective writing and emailing skills
· Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
· Strong analytical and computer skills, including significant experience with excel, and accounting packages (QuickBooks)
· Collaborative and team-oriented approach to working with colleagues
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail