|Date Posted:||Jan 6, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jan 16, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About Hamed Warasta Group of Companies:
Starting our base operations in Afghanistan in 1950 as a stationary supplier and printing business, we had established and successfully managed a number of other businesses by 2005; while frequently collaborating with several businesses and projects across China, India, Malaysia, USA, UK, Dubai and Tajikistan as well.
Through our superior business acumen and unmatched services, we established the Hamed Warasta Co. Limited in 2006 and had incorporated 4 other companies under the Hamed Warasta Group by 2009. By 2013, we had expanded our business and established an office in USA. In 2015, we are looking to successfully incorporate a Branch Office in Canada as well. Today, we have successfully established branch offices in over ten different countries and employ over 500 qualified personnel across Kabul, UAE and USA.
Here’s a brief look at our history and how our business acumen led us to where we stand today
Record all data to quick book and forms of finance.
Quick book, and excel effective player regarding to finance and accounts.
Familiar with chart of account for manufacturing unit and well-known in inventory tracker and inventory controlling,
Familiar with inventory forms and process (GIN, GRN, Bin Card, WIPIN, finished goods inventory, and stores.)
Requires travel to provinces:
Excellent Planning skills
Excellent Communication Skills
Problem solving skills, flexible in time and being more accurate with finance data.
Being able to provide the grantee letter entitle by houses or other property
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Record all data to quick book and forms of finance, well known regarding to finance process and procedure.
2. Well-Known about the internal control system of finance and vouchers examination, testing and examination of all payment regarding to amount and steps,
3. Quick book, and excel effective player regarding to finance and accounts
4. Familiar with chart of account for manufacturing unit and well-known in inventory tracker and inventory controlling,
5. Familiar with inventory forms and process (GIN, GRN, Bin Card, WIPIN, finished goods inventory, and stores.)
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
o Experienced In QuickBook Program.
o At least have 2-3 years experiences in the relevant field
o At least have bachelor degree is plus in the relevant field(Economic, ACCA, and CAT)
o Having excellent knowledge of excel and quick book.