|Date Posted:||Jun 3, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 10, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfills a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include: Enforcement of Rule of Law Ensuring security and protection of public order and security Take preventive measures to avoid the criminal incidence Timely detection of crime and criminals and prevent public disorder and violations Fight corruption, social immorality that disrupts public safety and welfare Supporting sound performance to strengthen transparency and accountability Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff Respect human rights and enhance the relationship of police and public Control and Protection Afghan borders Promote and enhance women’s participation in the police ranks Equal law enforcement, gender equality and provide required resources, facilities and fairThe incumbent professional environment for women Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities within legal boundaries and in accordance to the law ANP command and control Fight against narcotics import, production, cultivation, and smuggling Counterterrorist activities, organized crimes, human trafficking and attracting international assistance.
This is a grade 3 position.Provide effective consultation on developing finance and budgeting policies, planning effective finance and budget system to offer better services and support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide consultations on developing working plans in order to offer better financial and budget service support
2. Review and monitor finance and budget affairs in support sections and provide essential consultations
3. Provide effective finance and budgeting mechanisms in order to maintain support services
4. Develop individual plans and get approval of DM to support
5. Provide consultations on implementation of effective finance and budgeting systems to offer support services
6. Coordinate and manage subordinate staff to ensure fair recruitment, promotion and training.
7. Provide consultations to enrichment DM to supports finance and budgeting programs and objectives
8. Identify budgetary needs and requirements and recommend solutions based on DM to support’s relevant department’s action plan.
9. Provide comments and recommendations while reviewing DM to support finance and budgeting related documents
10. Cooperate in development of working plans in order to spend the allocated budget for support services and get the approval for the same
11. Any other job related duties and assignments tasked by officials, based on policies, regulations and MoIA goals and objectives.
Impact of Results
Summary of results is all about MoIA’s progress and effectiveness within Afghanistan. Effectiveness of legal consultations purposes adds to transparency and further accountability within MoIA.
At least bachelor degree or higher in Economic, law and social science degree Education
At least two year experience in the related field
Fluency in English, Dari/Pashto and written as well as spoken ability
Other skills (short term trainings and courses, on the job trainings and etc.) Comprehensive knowledge of laws, regulations and other legal documents of the country, liaising, capacity building, English language, computer program skills. Other skills
Ability to plan, organize, coordinate and implement goals and objectives
Ability to learn, understand and practice management and security policies and procedures of MoIA.
Accept daily assignment and fully dominant while performing daily tasks
Having good will and be committed to perform daily assignments in order to achieve and obtain expected results.
Be able to work under pressure and overcome challenges and problems
Calm and controlled while under pressure, maintain gender equality and contribute in daily tasks and assignments
Be clear, Fluent and precise in speaking and writing
Listen and translate the exact message.
Ability to ask from different angles for further clarity ( interpersonal skills)
Open towards sharing information and updating others.
Set clear goals based on agreed strategies.
Identify, set and present priorities if needed
Proper time and resource allocation in order to complete assignments
Foresee risks while planning
Assess and control essential plans and activities
Proper time management