|Date Posted:||Jul 9, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 16, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
About موسسه تحصیلات عالی افغانستان:
موسسه تحصیلات عالی افغانستان یک نهاد اکادمیک، غیر دولتی و غیر سیاسی می باشد که در تاریخ 12 میزان 1391 در شهر کابل آغاز به کار نموده است. در حال حاضر این موسسه در مقطع لیسانس و ماستری زمینه را برای شهروندان علاقمند فراهم نموده است تا بتوانند در رشته های حقوق، روابط بین
الملل و مطالعات توسعه به ادامه تحصیل بپردازند.
We are one of many who have taken it upon ourselves to educate Afghans for a better future. We realize that we have an immense challenge to overcome but with the support of a committed faculty and innovative management we are confident we will succeed in realizing our vision.
Opening Date: 9 July 2019
Closing Date: 16 July 2019
Number of vacancies: 1
Functional Area: Accounting/Finance
Salary Range: As per Company Salary Scale
Contract Type: 1 year
Work Type: Full Time
Years of Experience: 2 Years
Requires travel to provinces:
- · Proficiency in complex accounting systems and advanced level MS Excel skills
· Excellent solution-based management and analytical skills.
· Fluency in English (working language), and language skills in Pashto and Dari required.
· Knowledge management, finance and compliance experience.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Post daily transactions in QuickBooks, and updating financial spreadsheets.
· Check and scrutinize invoices for accuracy.
· Generate regular reports with accounting software.
· Set students fees and adjust fees as needed.
· Create, send, and follow up on invoices
· Review and observe department budgets
· Assist with the collection and management of students account balances.
· Investigate and resolve any student account discrepancies.
· Report any disconcerting discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities.
· Prepare monthly statements and invoices to vendors.
· Answers questions and provide assistance to customers, and students as requested.
· Verify daily credit card reports against merchant and receipts.
· Assist staff Accountant in preparation of annual Audit.
· Process and reconcile bank deposits.
· Attend finance department meetings.
Assist with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Diploma in DBA or Accounting/Finance.