|Date Posted:||Jan 5, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Feb 5, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Giganor Internet Service Provider :
Giganor is the online revolution in Afghanistan to leverage technology and the expertise of our invaluable employees to provide the best internet experience to the Afghanistan people. Our goal is nothing short of building the world’s most customer-centric company capable of providing our customers with the best internet experience today, and into the future. It is also our goal to see customers pleased and happy. To be creative and innovative is only one of the most important parts of our mission which have made our business successful and educational for employees.
Finance Assistant Manager works with a range of administrative and financial tasks. These may involve managing invoices, preparing budgets, managing cash flow, processing payments, and maintaining cost reports.
Requires travel to provinces:
Understanding Quick book software knowledge is mandatory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
· Monitor and reconciliation of the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
· Predicting future financial trends and advise on investment activities that the company should take.
· Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
· Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
· Maintain the financial health of the organization.
· Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
· Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
· Reviewing, monitoring and managing of the company’s budget.
· Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· At least bachelor degree in BBA, Finance, accounting or Economics.
· 3 years relevant experiences in the field of finance and accounting.
· Professional qualification or studying towards certification as a CFA/ACCA is considered a plus.
· Proficient user of finance software (QuickBooks).
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
· A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
· Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
· A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
· Ability to stick to time constraints.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV) to Giganor human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement, application received after the closing date will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.