|Date Posted:||May 13, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jun 30, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Accounting/Finance ,Financial/Budget Planning|
|Salary Range:||10000 - 15000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
ABCO is a national entity, active in multiple sectors in multiple provinces of Afghanistan.
Financial & Budget Assistant is charged for overseeing the financial and budgetary tasks of a project. She is tasked with developing budgets, preparing monthly invoices & budget requests, prepare staff payrolls, monitoring transactions, prepare financial supporting documents and preparing financial reports. Must possess strong accounting and analytical skills.
Job location is in Mazar-e-Sharif.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly invoicing & fund request from donor
- Assist in Donor, management, and financial reporting.
- Research & Find related financial templates (invoicing, fund request, etc) and document/tools for the various financial purposes for the project use.
- Assist in generating budgetary and financing reports, including statistical/financial data tables, charts and spreadsheets using office software and templates.
- Assist in budget review, prepare budget revisions as and when required and inputting the same in the system
- Assist in review and reconcile various clearing accounts to ensure appropriate balances. Investigate erroneous/invalid entries and take appropriate corrective accounting action.
- Raise necessary obligation documents for contracts, travel etc. and prepare both payment and expenditure reports; and follow up
- Analyze staff and vendor accounts and take required action to clear outstanding receivable and payable transactions.
- Assist in the processing of payments to local vendors for good and services. This includes amongst other things, calculating, inputting, and checking payments for correctness and communicating discrepancies to supervisor.
- Assist in processing payments to staff members for their entitlements including salaries, claims and other allowances locally.
- Respond to queries from staff members and third parties
- Co-ordinate with other finance staff and respond to enquiries in respect to relevant financial matters.
- Creation and review of various transactions in QuickBooks
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial
- 3+ years of Experience in Finance, Accounting and/or relevant fields
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- Proficiency in Quickbooks software is preferred.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated CV to: