|Date Posted:||Nov 4, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 16, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
- Maintains update records of finance department’s archives, sort and locates all documents in their proper place by considering documents sequence.
- Maintain proper filing system for all Financial documents, with Labeling and updating finance archive and warehouse
- Provide and submit vouchers and other financial documents to internal audit department based on their selected sample transactions list.
- Assist external auditors in annual and projects audit process including to provide financial documents and other clerical tasks.
- Provide vouchers and other documents to all finance staff when they required for any review, reconciliation and etc.
- Keep/maintain finance department weekly attendance sheets and monthly attendances records/reports and share with finance team and submit the report to HR department
- Provide supportive assistance to accountants, provincial staff and others when needed.
- Checking and reviewing of Financial documents for accuracy prior to record in the system
- Be the Back up for payroll accountants.
- Making data entry in to the system.
- Make sure that all vouchers to be stamped after adjustments process.
- Entry of purchase request and General administrative facilitation of Finance department.
Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Reports to Accounts Manager and have close cooperation with finance team.
- The employee will have contacts with other sub office departments.
- Coordinate with and keep contacts with internal audit and other departments/programs.
- Keep close contacts with external auditors.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Ability to work to deadlines and priorities workload.
· Good interpersonal skills as necessary to work effectively with the team.
· Good communication skills including ability to communicate the financial issues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keeping proper and accurate filing system resulting the organization transparency and accountability.
- Making sure adequate support is provided to accounts managers in his routine tasks.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor in accounting, finance or business administration.
Interested candidates should submit their completed CARE standard job application forms (CARE application form is attached) along with the updated resumes and letters of interest to CARE HRD department in its Kabul Main-Office no later than November 16, 2019, candidates who have access to the Internet can send their applications to email@example.com mentioning the exact job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
You are requested to send your application form along with the updated resume and letters of interest in Word or PDF file. Please do not email us heavy sized files such as your certificates, recommendation letters and etc. THOSE WHO DO NOT FULFILL THE APPLYING REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLIST. Only short listed candidates will be contacted with, and called for the interview. The interview dates, time and place will be determined and communicated with the short listed candidates sooner after the deadline of vacancy announcement.
- APPLYING WITHOUT CARE STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM OR NOT FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM PROPERLY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORT-LISTING,
- PEOPLE WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITIES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- CARE STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM IS AVAILABLE ON http://www.acbar.org/applicationform.
- CARE IS COMMITTED TO CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY LINK: http://bit.ly/CAREAFG_Child_Protection_Policy