|Date Posted:||Nov 4, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 16, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
- Maintains update records of finance department’s archives, sort and locates all documents in their proper place by considering documents sequence.
- Maintain proper filing system for all Financial documents, with Labeling and updating finance archive and warehouse
- Provide and submit vouchers and other financial documents to internal audit department based on their selected sample transactions list.
- Assist external auditors in annual and projects audit process including to provide financial documents and other clerical tasks.
- Provide vouchers and other documents to all finance staff when they required for any review, reconciliation and etc.
- Keep/maintain finance department weekly attendance sheets and monthly attendances records/reports and share with finance team and submit the report to HR department
- Provide supportive assistance to accountants, provincial staff and others when needed.
- Checking and reviewing of Financial documents for accuracy prior to record in the system
- Be the Back up for payroll accountants.
- Making data entry in to the system.
- Make sure that all vouchers to be stamped after adjustments process.
- Entry of purchase request and General administrative facilitation of Finance department.
Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Reports to Accounts Manager and have close cooperation with finance team.
- The employee will have contacts with other sub office departments.
- Coordinate with and keep contacts with internal audit and other departments/programs.
- Keep close contacts with external auditors.
· Ability to work to deadlines and priorities workload.
· Good interpersonal skills as necessary to work effectively with the team.
· Good communication skills including ability to communicate the financial issues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keeping proper and accurate filing system resulting the organization transparency and accountability.
- Making sure adequate support is provided to accounts managers in his routine tasks.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor in accounting, finance or business administration.