|Date Posted:||Jul 12, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jul 18, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||32850 AFG monthlyAFG|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF):
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
In the context MSF is recruiting Finance HR-Admin Officer for 6 month.
Duties & Responsibilities:
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
- Control the daily cash/check management, by checking the data reliability, tracking invoices and submitting monthly accounts in accordance with the line Manager’s instructions and MSF protocols to provide accurate, updated financial information.
- Control both cheques and bank movements in the project and ensure compliance with MSF rules and protocols to have a trustworthy record of the movements.
- Execute administrative tasks according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over administrative and HR procedures implemented in the mission.
- Ensure all receipts meet MSF requirements (deadlines, information, signatures ...)
- Check the quality of the receipts for check payments
- Prepare the payment of taxes within legal datelines
- Guarantee the quality check on project accounting, correct encoding of salaries, follow-up and matching of internal transfers and advances
- Responsible for filing accounting documents, organize financial documents and their annexes (PO/PU/PL)
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks under supervision of the Administration Manager
- Update personal files in order to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labor and fiscal law compliance
- Support the line manager in translating documents into local language
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- High school diploma (12th class) essential
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Administration or Communication desirable)
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) essential
- Other experience in similar position desirable - Dari/Pashtu: oral and written essential
- MSF experience desirable - English: oral and written essential
WORKING HOURS AND SALARY
Full Time 40 hours a week (Saturday to Wednesday)
The Salary for this position is 32,850 AFN (non-negotiable)