|Date Posted:||May 7, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 31, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science,Accounting/Finance ,Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Bayan University:
Bayan Institute of Higher Education will be the trustee for Afghanistan for helping to create world -class, competitive university. The university would endeavor to offer knowledge based programs and services in the field of higher education, training and research that are as good as, if not better than, the best anywhere in the world. While much the courses of the BIHE would be of universal interest, there would also be a focus on the legal and institutional aspects to Afghanistan. In a year the Institute, an average, educate 300 students and trains more than 1,000 participants in various training programs in different functional areas and as also workshops, seminars and forums addressing issues of topical concern to the various industry. The competitive advantage of BIHE in the higher education market is the inspired students, great human resources and qualified faculty, latest facilities and internationally accredited degrees at optimum prices.”
Job Location: Kabul
Category: Finance/IT/Student Affairs/Course Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: As per Organization Salary Policies
Vacancy Number: HR/NEW/004
No. Of Jobs: 10
City: Kabul City
Organization: BAYAN INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Years of Experience: More than 2 Years
Contract Duration: 6 months
Education: Bachelor or more
Close date: 31st May, 2019
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Be in charge of all financial matters and operations
2.Creating budgets and revision of budgets as and when needed;
3.Be responsible for budget tracking and controlling pertaining to projects;
4.Analysis financial information and prepare financial reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles;
5.Maintain all financial records properly (hard copy and soft version);
6.Verification of staff salary payroll, per diem, travel and other allowances;
7.Shall arrange Hawala agent/money exchanger for transferring money and beneficiary payments;
8.Shall verify all purchase requests and cash advances;
9.Supervise, monitor the cash books and report on monthly basis.
- : Train staff members in both hardware protection and software applications.
· Install and maintain appropriate systems to facilitate the effective use of IT by staff; ensure that agency policies are followed and standards maintained.
· Ensure regular maintenance of IT equipment.
· Ensure that antivirus is updated with latest DAT files of antivirus on all computers.
· Ensure that all communication systems are functional and used by staff in an appropriate manner.
· install and configure, Maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware operating systems and applications including routers, wireless access points, printers, MS Outlook, Office 365, UPS
· monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
· talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
· troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
Course Coordinator Officer:
· Reporting to the Dean and/or Head of University
· Working closely with the Associate Dean (T&L)
· Being a member of the Faculty Teaching and Learning Committee
· Preparing annual course reports as required by Academic Senate
· Providing course specific advice to students
· Providing course promotion and recruitment in conjunction with the Faculty Office
· Developing criteria for ranking entry for admission and forwarding to FTLC for consideration
· Assessing applications for admission from non-year 12 applicants for those courses that are not assessed by the Faculty Office
· Overseeing administration of student progress
Student Affairs Officer:
- Oversee, review and administer student records by analyzing data, counseling students and providing recommendations that require interpretation and influence decisions. Make exceptions on issues of eligibility, course enrollment and program requirements.
- Administer student applications for LEAD course; enter grades; make recommendations based on course evaluations.
- Develop recommendations and collaborate with staff, faculty and other offices to resolve programmatic issues across functional units, (such as strategizing to ensure optimal enrollment).
- Review and assess LEAD course and other ECL programmatic offerings, make recommendations to ECL Directors and Centers.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
•Bachelor in business administration or more in related field is desirable.
•More than 2 Years in the Field Related.
•Fluent spoken and written English is required.
•Fluency in local languages i.e. Pashto / Dari is required.
•Good computer skills, with familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
Interested candidates should send their documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the job in the subject line attaching the following documents:
•A detailed Curriculum Vitae up to date;
•A cover letter;
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.