|Date Posted:||Jan 31, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 9, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
To manage all type of financial activities of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. All matters pertaining to finance department and personnel.
2. Ensuring all admission officers are briefed about the responsibilities and procedures defined.
3. Supervision of all admission officers.
4. Receiving daily accounts summary from all academies.
5. Ensuring checks and balances at all levels.
6.Proper procedures are followed for purchase/procurement i.e. at least three quotations and a comparative statement are put to the concerned for approval and only then purchase is done.
7. Preparing salary statement, payment to contractors etc on monthly basis. The same must be checked and signed and only then put up to the higher authority.
8. Transfer salaries of all staff to their respective accounts by the due date and time or whatever the procedure is in vogue at the time.
9. Implementing the overall financial plan for the academic session.
10. Keeping an eye on the financial situation and warn, in advance, in case of tight situations.
11. Submitting, timely, overall income and expense reports on monthly basis.
12. Ensuring that standing orders are adhered to by all under his command.
13. Opening of bank accounts and all bank related correspondance.
14. Bank reconcilations
15. Any other duty/responsibility assigned by the competent authority.
University Graduate (Minimum)
Good hands on financial softwares
Good knowledge of handling financial issues.