|Date Posted:||Jul 5, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jul 14, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About RANA Technologies:
RANA Technologies is the leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) & Information & Communications (ICT) Enterprise in Afghanistan, with its Corporate Office in Kabul. RANA Technologies is 100% Afghan owned, and is the only company in Afghanistan to have a Woman as a member of our Board of Directors. RANA Technologies nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of over 250 experienced, trained and qualified International experts and Afghans. During the previous 10 years, RANA Technologies has successfully developed and demonstrated strong project conceptualization, planning, end-to-end project management, 100% Quality Assurance and 100% Customer Satisfaction in Afghanistan.
Under the direction of RTE vice –presidents (VP) operations and in close collaboration with the relevant staff of various section of the company, the Finance Manager will be responsible to perform the following duties:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop implementation accounting procedures to ensure the entry and documentation of Company’s expanses, states and revenues on daily / periodic basis as appropriate.
2. Prepare quarterly and annual expenditure, sale and revenue reports ,preparation and completing income tax related quarterly and annual forms on timely basis.
3. Analyzing, auditing and verifying fiscal records and report.
4. Prepare company’s annual budget and revise it on mid-year basis.
5. Prepare annual financial status and audit reports including the required schedules required for the company’s internal and external audits.
6. Prepare periodic (weekly, monthly) invoices and manage their payments.
7. Maintain Update Company’s accounting journal including cash flow reports.
8. Manage pity-cash accounts.
9. Provide in-service and workshop training in the relevant areas of financial management to the staff of the Accounting /Finance section and other relevant staff the company.
10. Work closely with the relevant staff pf the business development /marketing wing of the company.
Degree or diploma holder in economics or finance MBA/BBA with 3_5 years of relevant experience.
Should have excellent writing, reading and speaking skills in Pashto, Dari and English language. Knowledge of local languages is preferred.
Should have corporate level proficiency in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and official e-mailing/computer skills.
Should have a presentable, courteous and pleasant personality.
Should be hardworking, sincere, honest, dedicated, and self achiever.
Commitment to work for a certain period of time.