|Date Posted:||Jul 8, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 22, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Khyber Fuel Logistics Services Company:
Khyber Fuel Logistics Services Company is committed for providing quality,safe and reliable bulk oil storage terminals services for Nordic Camp Supply (NCS). Khyber Fuel Logistics Services Company is also providing dry cargo services to multiple military bases in Afghanistan and also transportation from Pakistan.
In accomplishing its mission, Khyber Fuel assures secure storage of the oil Provides a high standard of storage tank assets.
Provides a high standard of preventive and curative methods to avoid any loss of product and prevent work-related injuries and illness.
Provides safe and healthy working conditions for its employees and subcontractors ensures employees readiness for duty by providing them with all necessary education, training and support with our own staff of more than 1000 employees, including management, office staff, yard and drivers, we have the infrastructure and logistical capabilities necessary to develop storage strategies according to geographic, political, military and other specifications. We are also proficient at generating quick-response contingency plans for unforeseen and/or emergency situations.
Khyber Fuel has 12 Storage Tanks with a total capacity of 15,016,000 Liters Operations storage facility in Kandahar and 57 horizontal fuel tanks in Heart terminal. In addition, for unforeseen surge requirements, we have the ability to engage subcontractors to augment our own company’s assets. In summary, Khyber Fuel has stored fuel to the most dangerous and remote areas of Afghanistan safely, securely and intact.
Regarding dry cargo we have terminals in multiple cities all over Afghanistan and dedicated staff are working round the clock to full fill customers’ demands. We are having staff training in different location of Afghanistan in logistics, HSSE, management controls.
This role is responsible for providing the resource and expertise to deliver the core daily, weekly, monthly and annual finance and support tasks in compliance with organization policies, regulations and directives. This position participates in discussions and decision making relating to the principal team functions of program planning and achieving and evaluating results while ensuring that financial management, internal controls, and accountability issues receive appropriate consideration.
Provinces to travel:
· Proficiency in complex accounting systems and advanced level MS Excel skills
· Excellent solution-based management and analytical skills.
· Fluency in English (working language), and language skills in Pashto and Dari required.
· Knowledge management, finance and compliance experience.
· Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills, including presentation skills – in local and English languages.
· Focuses on results.
· Strong sense of personal initiative and problem-solving skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as a primary link between the Finance & Operation to ensure communication and coordination on financial management related issues.
- Overall responsibility of the project’s financial management, working closely with procurement and programs team to support financial stability, project viability, consistency with agreed plans and actual implementation.
- Provides financial analyses and makes recommendations to the Director of Finance on the financial feasibility of implementation alternatives.
- Update regarding the current policies, processes and systems necessary to effectively manage the organization’s financial system.
- Ensure all compliance practices are implemented based on up to date organization regulations.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; analyze progress, prepare financial outlooks and financial forecasts and keep Top Management abreast of any changes.
- Assist in preparing the project budgets and financial reports.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing of monthly and quarterly Financial reports.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate all audit activity.
- Utilize current transaction and financial systems and make recommendations for ongoing improvements in functionality as required and ensure staff adhere to recommended practices and procedures.
- Oversee advance receivable and accounts payable.
- Provide oversight on bank reconciliation and employee expense reports.
- Oversee and review the Tax reporting and tax payment on monthly basis with senior accountant complying with Afghan Income Tax Law.
- Prepares monthly projection and follow up closely with the relevant departments to ensure disbursement occurs as projected.
- To review Procurement Contracts and aware of clauses around payment terms, deliverable, penalty and closure of contract requirements for processing the payments.
- Assists in the preparation and review of budget realignments, narrations, and justifications.
- Generates monthly project accruals.
- Works collaboratively with operation and program staff on monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Assists with monthly project financial reporting, and various haddock reports
- Assists with monthly close process.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
. MBA in Finance with 5 years of related experience. Experience in manufacturing finance field is preferred
· Bachelor in finance with 10 years’ experience.