|Date Posted:||Dec 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 13, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Seamurgh Poultry Company (SPC):
Seamurgh Poultry Company (SPC) is a private owned business founded in 2014. Seamurgh is based in Kabul, Afghanistan and is one of the leading and fastest growing company of the industry
A Finance Manager will be responsible for the overall Financial Management of the Company. The Finance Manager will be also required to develop and implement the QuickBooks software used by the Company.
Leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards; superior attention to details; organizational skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; integrity, honesty.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Finance Manager is responsible for the overall Financial Management of the Company.
- Develop and implement the QuickBooks software.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc
- Responsible for tax preparation and reporting to the governmental authorities.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, and executives.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field; three years of experience in a finance role. Bachelor degree with additional years of experience will be also considered.