|Date Posted:||Mar 2, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 2, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Selina Food Production Company:
Selina and Niko Food Production Company is a new brand of food production and soon it will start its operation with the natural refined and iodized salt. Selina will be the first salt refinery with international standards in Afghanistan. The founder of Selina and Niko Food Production Company is an Afghan local entrepreneur who has been operational in the Afghan market since the last fifteen years. Selina Food Production has been involved in salt mining for the last four years.
The production of the company will start by the end of June 2020. This company will have a branded food production line with reasonable prices, rich quality of food and standard products. It is our aim that all Afghans get advantages from our quality food products. Selina Food Production Company will create thousands of direct and indirect job opportunities for individuals and contractors in the country.
The company will ensure to supply the best quality refined salt to the Afghan market and to expand the food production lines with better services and products for the Afghan market.
The Finance Manager performs and supervises financial and accounting services and provides technical support to the Management in order to fulfill the financial, controlling and administrative requirements of the Finance section.
Provinces to travel:
· Knowledge of Afghan financial sector’s legal and regulatory framework.
· Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
· Having good experience in delivering presentations on business strategy, investments, financial results and other related topics.
· Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
· Proficiency with MS Office program and finance softwares.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-tasking on managerial level.
· Professional with friendly behaviour.
Disciplined, flexible and hard-worker.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare and maintain procedure manuals for all accounting and reporting functions and enhance the implementation of financial and accounting systems, processes, and control tools in the company.
2. Review vouchers (including bills, sales invoices etc) to ensure that the information is complete, accurate and complies with company’s internal policies and procedures.
3. Review accounting entries and perform periodically control activities.
4. Ensure that the general ledger is accurate and complies with all applicable policies & regulations.
5. Prepare of consolidate weekly, monthly & annually financial statements and reports including cash-flow, P&L, sales forecasting and financial analyses to the Management.
6. Provide analysis and recommendation regarding new business opportunities, new products, joint ventures, and affiliations to the Management.
7. Establish and implement financial policy affecting annual budgets, sales forecasting, costs and the expenditure of the company.
8. Provide recommendations to enhance financial performance based on detailed analysis and projections, cost identification and allocation as well as revenue/expense analysis.
9. Establish and maintain a solid system for inventory records, fixed assets and stocks.
10. Supervise accounts balances/statements for all inward/outward payments and ensure those are recorded on timely manner.
11. Timely payments of all account payables (local and foreign) and timely & full recovery of all receivables (local and foreign).
12. Reconcile the credits given to customers on monthly basis and report the major customers turnovers to Management on weekly basis.
13. Coordinate and communicate with external parties regarding import & export and keep proper records of the import & export documentations.
14. Anticipates and provides solutions to complex finance and accounting problems.
15. Oversees the efficient operation and cost-effectiveness of operating systems and programs.
16. Ensure the integrity of financial systems through data analysis and systems reconciliations.
17. Supervises and coordinates various units portfolio, including budget development, reconciliation, compliance, forecasting, variance analysis, financial processing and monitoring of budgets.
18. Use statistical analysis of past performance to forecast future reaction to pricing and promotional changes.
19. Manages the Finance Department and provides training and guidance to junior employees.
Other job-related duties as assigned by the Management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
· Chartered Accountant or minimum Master degree, in Finance or Accounting field.
· Professional certification e.g. ACCA, CIA, CBA, CPA, CISA or CFE will be preferred.
· At least 7 years related experience in Finance/Accounting where 5 years on managerial level.
Interested candidates can send their application letter and resume by e-mail to: email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.