|Date Posted:||Jul 13, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||25000 - 30000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Qader Zaher Group (QZG):
QADER ZAHER GROUP (QZG) is one of the leading company in telecom industry providing technical services to telecommunication sector across the country.
Post Title:Finance Manager
Number of Post: 1
Organization Qader Zaher Group
Announcing Date: 1-Jul-2020
Closing Date: 30 – Jul – 2020
Probation Period: 3 Months
Contract Type: Permanent
Employment Type: Full Time
Reference # QZG/HR/VA/20-002
Salary Range: AFN 25,000 To AFN 30,0000
Duties & Responsibilities:
· The Finance Manager will be involved in a range of strategic planning and internal initiatives, mainly in regard to financial & accounting related matters.
· Manage the general ledger, inclusive of preparation and entry of monthly closings, adjusting and balancing accounts, journal entries, account reconciliations, balance sheet and income statement analyses.
· Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination of accounting, disbursement, and processes & procedures to ensure adherence to established policies and procedures.
· Establish standard operating procedures for assigned functions and sections.
· Coordinate and manage various projects, monitors work, evaluates performance, trains, counsels, coaches, and instructs employees to meet established goals and objectives.
· Ensure the accounting and finance activities are carried out in accordance with the established internal, IFRS, GAAP and regulatory procedures.
· Establish and maintain a solid system for inventory records, fixed assets and stocks at the company level.
· Plan and manage for periodically and year-end audit and tax filings.
· Managing financial and accounting records in accurate and confidential manner, in accordance with established internal and regulatory requirements.
· Prepare, present and interpret financial reports to senior management, Board of Directors and Auditors.
· Adhere to the applicable tax laws and regulatory compliance to properly reflect the financial position of the Company and ensure compliance with established policies, procedures and regulatory directives.
· Responsible for short-/mid-/long-term financial matters and for establishing Company-wide financial & accounting objectives, policies, programs, directives and practices that ensure a sound financial structure.
· Provide analysis regarding new business opportunities, new products, joint ventures, affiliations and make recommendations to the Senior Management.
· Ensure preparation and review of all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation.
· Draft and maintain procedure manuals for all accounting and reporting functions and enhance the implementation of financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems.
· Supervise staff of Finance Department and develop/train/motivate the team as appropriate.
· Meet regularly with employees of Finance Dept to review work in progress, discuss and resolve administrative, workload and technical issues.
· Manage staff through proper delegation and work supervision to provide appropriate levels of service and resources.
· Other job-related duties as assigned by the Senior Management.
· Bachelor degree in Finance, Master will be preferred.
· Professional certification e.g. ACCA, CIA, CBA, CPA, CISA or CFE will be an advantage.
· Practical experience & professional knowledge of QuickBooks is must.
· At least 5 years related experience in Finance/Accounting where 2-3 years on managerial position.
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
· Knowledge of Afghan financial sector’s legal and regulatory framework.
· Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decision based on accurate and timely analysis.
· High level of integrity and dependability with stronger sense of results-orientation.
· Strong presentation skills; experience creating executive presentations on business strategy, financial results and other topics.
· Professional and friendly behaviour.
· Disciplined and hard-worker.